Do you demonstrate an interest in the world of culinary arts? Do you have the good skills of cooking and baking and usually get compliments for whatever you cook? If so, then turn your love of food into a rewarding career through this Wegmans‡ Culinary/Baking Internship.
This is a highly competitive program with a part-time schedule and it will take place in Westwood, MA. Over the duration of this journey, you will get to learn more about the field of culinary that you cannot learn in any ordinary culinary classroom.
Furthermore, the program will provide you the chance to work with talented executive chefs that will help you hone your skills and grow both personally and professionally.
Wegmans is an American supermarket chain company headquartered in Rochester, New York. It was established in 1916 in Rochester, New York by John Wegman and Walter Wegman. This company operates several stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, Virginia, and North Carolina. As of 2018, this company was ranked number second after Salesforce on the list of ‘Best Companies to Work for‡.
This internship will occur in Westwood, MA.
Check out the following benefits:
- Chance to attend a weekly meeting with your chef mentor to review previous weeks learning
- Gain exposure to reporting metrics
- Complete a variety of training seminars including; food safety, staying safe on the job, allergen awareness, diversity awareness, incredible customer service, simplification, and knowledge-based service
- Meaningful projects
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
For this post, you must be:
- A college student working towards a degree in the Culinary Arts field
- Knowledge of basic culinary techniques including knife skills and cooking techniques.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Open until filled.