Twitter Academy is searching for applicants in order to pursue the internship program. The Internship is performed by the students in order to gain relevant working experience. It can be considered as a temporary learning opportunity that the student will gain in the organization. The applicant can work alongside all the professionals and gain knowledge and other skills. The program is specially designed for second-year computer science students. The applicant is required to take risks, and the student is supposed to perform all the duties in a challenging environment. The student is supposed to use all the knowledge and in challenging conditions. The program was offered by the company for weeks. The minimum age required for the company is 18 years. The person must be working in college or university in the second year with a specialty in computer science.
The company is the best place to start a career and gain experience. The person is asked to perform some super special tasks and that too in a very efficient manner. The student is allotted one single project and builds the projects that can be used to change the world. The applicant must be hard-working, obsessed, and innovative. The thinking skills must be critical, and the student must know how to apply them and when to apply them. The person must possess strong skills especially coding skills and other knowledge of the software. The applicant will get a chance to work in an environment that is highly calm and composed. The individual is eligible for all the luring benefits. The working schedule is flexible, and the person can work to earn college credit.
Twitter Academy is an American social networking and microblogging service on which the users interact and post the message known as “tweets.” All the registered users can like, post, and retweet tweets, but the unregistered users can only read the messages that are available publicly. The user can interact with Twitter through different browsers on the mobile frontend software. Twitter was created by Noah Glass, Biz Stone, Jack Dorsey, and Evan Williams in March 2006 and was launched in July of that same year. The academy has offices in more than 25 cities which include San Francisco and California.
The student can work in the company and, along with gaining the experience, can also get the benefits. The benefits include fun virtual social events, development workshops, leadership exposure, and important is access to the online platform for self-help courses.
- Work on assigned project.
- Perform search in order to perform all the duties.
- Managing the documents, records and the reports.
- Format all the documents.
- Taking out important prints.
- Manage the tweets and other content on the website.
- Proofreading the content and make sure that the content is relevant and something interesting.
- Send the mails to the assigned persons.
- Other duties as allotted by the professionals.
- The age required for the program is 18 years.
- The student must be working as a second year student with the major subject as computer science.
- The applicant must possess great computer knowledge.
- The person must be humble, innovative and efficient.
- The student must be quite, and proficient with different computer software.
- The individual must know different computer language that include C, C++. Java and other such languages.
The position is available in the United States. The person is supposed to stay in the United States in order to work as an intern in the company.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the internship is completely flexible, and the person must work for the full-time duration in order to gain relevant working experience.
How to Apply
It can be easy if you want to apply for the open position. The only thing is to click on the link given below and fill in the required details. In last the person needs to submit all the documents that are asked to upload.