Thumbtack is giving talented students with a chance to join its brand design internship program. This internship is open to students who are enrolled in any design related degree. The interns will work in San Francisco for this particular internship.
Brand design interns will be responsible for concepting and executing visual and digital design across a wide variety of channels and mediums. They will also collaborate with senior designers and partners to work on various projects.
Participating in this internship, interns will get to use their college studies through the practical working process. Interns will gain hands-on experience in the related field. The internship will act as a valuable path to accomplish an intern’s goals and dreams.
Thumbtack is an online services company that matches customers with local professionals, located in San Francisco. It was found in 2009 and currently has lists of 1,100 types of services including categories such as home, wellness, events and lessons.
The internship is organized in San Francisco.
The selected intern will enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Gain confidence working in a professional environment
- Exposure to new skills
- Attain a professional portfolio
- Guidance of expert seniors
- Get to know the skills which are needed to be improved
To be considered, you must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Students engaged in a design-related degree.
- Students must have a strong portfolio featuring both visual work digital and print.
- Candidates need to be highly skilled in Sketch or Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and organized and include the experience of using Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, along with Keynote.
- Students must have excellent attention to detail in typography, composition, and craft, with a knack for visual storytelling.
- Students require to have both written and verbal skills with the ability to work with a variety of diverse partners.
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive and creative mindset and ready to collaborate.
- Must have high energy with a positive attitude
- Students who do not fulfill the requirements but are interested in the job can also apply
How to Apply:
Applicants needed to apply through an online application form for this internship.
Candidates must apply early to be considered until the post is vacant.