Tesla is currently looking to hire exceptionally talented, bright, and driven interns for its material engineering team. This is a full-time, year-round intern course that will be available within Tesla’s office of Palo Alto.
This material engineer intern position at Tesla will work on multiple facets of materials including qualifying, testing, developing, implementation and consultation involving metals, ceramics, glass, various polymers, adhesives, etc.
This program is an opportunity for those who possess a strong interest in material engineering and exploring the working culture of Tesla. Having an award-winning internship experience of Tesla on your resume will make your first preference of every employer in the job market.
Tesla is a multinational vehicle manufacturing company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. This company was established on July 1, 2003, by Martin Eberhard, Marc Tarpenning, Elon Musk, J. B. Straubel, and Ian Wright. It is named after the Nikola Tesla, American-Serbian inventor, and electric engineer. It got immense fame after the few years of its establishment.
Palo Alto, California is the main work station for this role.
This program will include the following:
- Chance to work at Tesla, the world’s number one vehicle manufacturing company
- Mentorship and coaching from the professionals of Tesla
- Good working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Career development and learning opportunities
The eligibility conditions given below must be met:
- Pursing a degree in materials engineering/science and/or have a focus in materials engineering/science or a relevant program (i.e. mechanical engineering)
- Preferred Graduate/Ph.D. level students
- Fundamental knowledge of materials science and physical metallurgy
- Preferred former internship experience at another vehicle and/or aerospace manufacturer
- Experience with 3D CAD tools is expected
- Enjoy hands-on engineering, turning wrenches, and putting things together.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
Open until filled.