Utilize your summer by taking part in this fantastic S&T Bank Internship program. S&T Bank’s Summer Internship targets to provide valuable experience and knowledge in the financial services industry and countless career opportunities in banking.
This summer program will run from May through August and offer opportunities to intern in the field of accounting, finance, business banking, commercial lending, credit administration, human resources, information technology, and marketing, etc.
It will be based on various locations of the United States. Through the duration, interns will have the chance to participate in group activities, networking events, community service projects and weekly learning sessions that will help them enhance their knowledge and make connections.
This summer internship will be located in Camp Hill, PA; Indiana, PA; Lancaster, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Akron, OH.
The program has 4 months duration.
This summer program includes group activities, networking events, community service projects, and weekly learning sessions and other perks for interns.
To be eligible, make sure you fulfill all the given requirements.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Works well as a member of a group
- Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Inspired to perform without outside help
- Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Must be a college student
How to Apply:
To participate, you can send your application online.
The application deadline is open.