This summer build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career with this Salesforce Internship. With the full-time working schedule, this program is all set to start in summer in San Francisco, CA.
As an intern, your chief work will be to shape Salesforce products by delivering insights, conducting adoption tests, productize these insights. You will be a part of the data intelligence team of the company and work on business-critical projects.
With this internship, you will not only prepare yourself for the professional workforce but also impress any employers with whom you want to work in the future.
Salesforce is an American software company specializes in customer relationship management. It was started in 1999 by Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff and Frank Domingue. The headquarters of this company is based in San Francisco, California. In 2018 and 2021, this company was ranked number one on Fortune’s list of “The Best Companies to Work”.
This internship will be located in San Francisco, CA.
Interns can expect the following things from this program:
- Great working culture
- Career development opportunities
- Mentorship and training.
In order to be successful in the role, you will need to have the following skills and qualification:
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree
- 3-8 years of experience in analytics, preferably at a high tech company
- Laser-focused on impact, balancing effort to value, and getting things done
- A curious, creative, opinionated thinker with a talent for detecting patterns and elevating through strategy
- Charismatic storyteller ready to lead growth conversations with senior leadership
- Expert in building relationships and collaborating in matrixed environments
- Advanced expert in SQL. Experience with Splunk, Python/R, and BI tools is a plus
- Lover of math with a solid understanding of statistical methods
- Enterprise software geek. Passion for Salesforce products is a plus.
How to Apply:
The applications submitted online will be considered.
Open until filled.