Spend your summer doing something meaningful! Philips is in search of enthusiastic, talented and dedicated students to fill its amazing Software Engineering Intern position. This full-time internship is for 3 to 6 months and located in Bothell, WA.
The chief purpose of this position is to play a role in creating Philips’s next generation of ultrasound products. Apart from that, as an intern, here, you will make a positive difference each and every day by developing ultrasound products that are helping to save lives all around the world.
There are the following skills and experience desired by the program.
- Currently enrolled pursuing a BS or MS with a major in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or equivalent
- Software development experience which may include internship and/or co-op experience
- Knowledge of and/or experience with modern object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C++), design and coding
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
- Self-motivated individual with good organizational and time management skills
How to Apply:
Candidates can submit their applications online.