Are you gearing up for an internship in the field of software engineering? Well, if you are, you have a great opportunity of pursuing an internship in Uber, a leading American multinational transportation network company. Opportunity exists in Uber’s Seattle, Boulder, Palo Alto, and San Francisco offices.
The Software engineering program will place you in an engaging and fast-paced environment to prepare you with the skills you need to thrive. With the support of a blended-learning program, mentoring, and feedback, here, you will gain a strong career foundation in software engineering.
To be considered for this role, all interested candidates must:
- Be actively pursuing a bachelor’s, or master’s in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline with at least one remaining semester of school left after completion of the internship
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Have programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc.)
- Have experience building tools/infrastructure
- Have a desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- Provide a commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Have an innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Have the willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
How to Apply:
All applications will be accepted via online