Paris Review is searching for young and talented candidates in the company, as the company is providing amazing internship opportunities to the students. The company hires interns for the editorial internship, and the most important part about this internship program is that the company offers the internship twice a year. The duration of the program is 6 months, and the selected applicant will gain an in-depth introduction to both the publication of a literary magazine and to the wide publishing world. The company hires two interns for each term, and the minimum age of the student must be 18 years. But this does not end here; the internship provided by the company is paid and is compensated at the rate of $15 per hour.
The student selected for the role is supposed to work in the New York office with a full-time commitment. The person is required to devote 35 hours per week to the company and successfully work for the betterment of the company. The work assigned by the seniors to the students assists with the production of the magazine, especially with research and fact-checking. The work is performed in the office environment, but some work is also required outside the office. The student can grab many opportunities after the successful completion of the internship program. The person is required to complete tasks on time and a chance to increase the knowledge. The eligible candidate for the role is working towards a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. The company will give preference to those who are towards the degree in journalism, communication or similar course work.
The Paris Review is an English language magazine established in Paris in 1953 by George Plimpton, Peter Matthiessen and Harold L. Humes. In the starting five years, the work was published by Philip Larkin, Philip Roth, Adrienne Rich, Samuel Beckett, Jean Genet, Robert Bly and many others. The company changed its headquarter from Paris to New York. The organization hires many candidates each year and provide them with amazing job opportunities.
The person working in the company is offered many benefits that include sick leaves, great compensation, paid time off, insurance policies, and a super cool working environment.
- Assist with the production of the magazine.
- Research and fact-checking of the magazine.
- Evaluating and reading with the submissions.
- Researching for the potential interviews.
- Actively participate across the company’s development, digital and administrative department.
- Other odd works as assigned.
- The student must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must be working towards the degree from prestigious college or university.
- The major subject required or preferred for the role is journalism, communication or a related major.
- The applicant must possess extraordinary communication skills.
- The candidate must be hard-working and possess a sense of responsibility.
- The student must be humble, diligent and resourceful.
The company intends to provide the program in the New York office. The student is required to stay in the United States for the successful completion of the program.
Duration of Internship
The maximum length of the program is 6 months, and the person is supposed to work in the company for 35 hours per week.
How to Apply
The student can download the application form and thus can apply for the internship program. The student needs to fill the complete application form, and along with this, an updated resume must be sent to the organization. The applicant must make sure the details are precise.