Palo Alto Network is searching applicants for two important internship posts that is incident response and corporate sales. By working as an intern in the company the candidate will get a chance to foster the area of development and help acquire the position after the completion of the job. The person working as an intern must possess some basic requirements like the age required to pursue the program must be 18 years. The program offered by the company is paid and in order to work for the company, the student must possess a BS or MS degree from an accredited college or university. The position will help the candidate to gain hands-on practical experience and provide an amazing opportunity to learn the industry’s leading experts in digital investigation.
At the time of pursuing the internship program, the applicant will be assigned duties that include various tasks like managing things, keeping records that other necessary tasks as assigned by the senior members. Some of the tasks are internship based like the student who is pursuing the corporate sales internship then the person has to collaborate with the partner sales team in order to develop additional leads and if you are pursuing the incident response post then the applicant must work with the team members of the professional services team in order to learn the common incident response case workflows and digital forensic and help to develop the investigative and technical skills. In order to pursue the internship program, the person must be brilliant and must know how to tackle things effectively and efficiently.
Palo Alto Network is an American company that is a multination cyber security organization that is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The core products of a company provide a platform that includes cloud-based offerings and advanced firewalls that will extend to those firewalls that will cover other aspects of the security. The global cyber security leader provides the security that the person will not get ever, and that will continually deliver the digital secure transformation. The best place to start a career and grow for the future purpose.
Consider joining one of the programs and gain experience that will be beneficial for you in the future. Best of Luck!
The company provides benefits that can lure anyone that include flexible schedule, work-life balance, paid time off, sick leaves, and perfect mentorship. This does not end here, the student will get a safe and challenging working environment as a benefit.
- Gain knowledge in cyber security.
- Support in professional development.
- Support all the client engagement related to matter that include business email compromise, intellectual property theft.
- Develop experience with cutting edge technology.
- Assisting in third party forensic suite.
- Screening all the reports.
- Brainstorm the ideas.
- Complete the research project and present it in front of others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The person has to qualify all the leads that are generated from marketing promotions and programs.
- Create new opportunities for sales within a particular area.
- The person has to present demos on products and increase the sales of the company
- Collaborate with partner sales department and in order to develop additional leads.
- Shadow sales campaign and sales reports.
- Research all the accounts and learn how to determine the things and take decision and help in creating an account plan.
- Present the vision of the company and help to grow the company.
- Other essential tasks as assigned.
- The minimum age requirement for the post is 18 years.
- The person must be undergraduate for the corporate sales position and must be working towards BS or MS degree for the position of incident response.
- The candidate must know how to use computer and must know the usage of different software.
- The applicant must be down to earth, quiet and must possess some skills like excellent communication skills and much more.
- Having prior working experience will be considered as plus point.
The location for the internship in Los Angeles, New York, Austin, and McLean. The program offered by the company is for the summer semester.
Duration of Internship
Both the internship program offered by the Palo Alto Network will start from May to August or from June to September. So the overall duration of the program is for 4 Months.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining this program then you can click on the link given below and start growing in your career.