Mary Kay is now giving promising students the chance to intern in the field of event planning. If you are really good at organizing large parties and events and want to understand this industry professionally, then you are the right one for this role.
Event Planning Internship of Mary Kay will run throughout the summer in Dallas, Texas. In this role, you will be planning the seminar which includes badge printing, handing out of badges, ordering parking passes, etc.
You will also be expected to perform other duties like providing great customer service and assembling and handing out appreciation gifts to vendors etc. apart from your work, here you will adapt great knowledge and establish some great connections.
Mary Kay is a private marketing company in America. Founded on 13 September 1963 by Mary Kay Ash, the company is the sixth-largest marketing company in the world as of 2018. It is headquartered in Addison, Texas and owned by Mary Kay Holding Corporation.
It will be organized in Dallas, Texas.
The program will last throughout the summer.
You will get following as a part of this program:
- Hands-on and learning experience
- Exposure to the world’s top beauty company
- Great working environment
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
You are required to fulfill all these requirements:
- Enrolled as a junior or senior
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Tech-savvy with computer applications
- Ability to lift over 30 pounds.
How to Apply:
Applications must reach online.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the slot is vacant.