Do you want to acquire the first-hand experience while earning a good income? If your answer is yes, then look no further apply for this Los Angeles Rams Internship. This is a paid program that is all set to take place in Los Angeles.
In this program, you will get to work on timely projects based on a variety of areas such as sales, marketing, ticketing, communications, and community outreach and football operations. These projects will help you gain valuable knowledge.
By becoming a part of this internship, you can gain deep insight into what it is like to work in the sports industry and how the LA Rams works.
Los Angeles Rams are an American professional football team located in the Greater Los Angeles area, CA. This team plays in the National Football League as a member club of the National Football Conference West division. Formed in 1936, Rams play their home games at Sofi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
This internship will be based in the Greater Los Angeles area, CA.
The program will provide you the following benefits:
- An hourly rate of $14.25
- Learning and training throughout the summer
- Valuable projects
- Mentorship from the professionals
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunities.
Before applying, please check out the following requirements:
- Must be current college/university students or have recently graduated with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Demonstrated leadership with an ability to ensure impactful collaboration with colleagues
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and think outside the box while also welcoming feedback and viewpoints from others
- Execute various task and projects with strategic thinking about the overall LA Rams brand
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks with efficiency and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to LA’s diverse culture while staying true and authentic to the market
- Flexible schedule to work as needed, including weekends.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Open until filled.