League of Minnesota Cities is glad to inform you that it is now offering an amazing public administration internship for students. This is a paid, 2 year-long course seeking exceptionally talented and bright three interns for St. Paul-based office.
The program is targeted to provide interns with a wide range of experiences and opportunities to learn about municipal operations, policy, and governance. It will involve a variety of projects related to the operation of the city that will engage interns throughout the duration.
The projects on which interns will work, will put a direct impact on the community and improve it. With lots of valuable experience, mentorship, and great relationships, this intern course is a combination of learning and meaningful work.
All current students and recent graduates of a master’s program in public administration, public policy, urban studies, or related fields are invited for working in this role.
This program will secure a beautiful location in St. Paul, MN.
It is a 2-year commitment.
As a participant of this program, you will have:
- A competitive salary of $16.00 – $18.00 on an hourly basis
- Mentorship and training throughout the duration
- Great projects
- Learning and development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
You must meet eligibility requirements by the closing date of the announcement:
- Planning to enroll (next semester), current student, or recent graduate of a master’s program in public administration, public policy, urban studies, or related field
- The commitment of two years to the program
- Ability to work 20-40 hours per week for the duration of the program
- Ability to travel between worksites and to off-site events – provide own transportation
- Excellent communications skills
- Discreet and capable to be trusted with confidential and sensitive information
- Curious and willing work ethic and a clear desire to learn and develop.
How to Apply:
Applications must reach online.
The last date to send applications is March 29, 2021.