ICF is currently looking for smart and curious interns for its dynamic energy advisory team for summer. Hired interns will work in Denver/Golden, CO office and assist the company in growing North American and global energy consulting business.
This opportunity is open to all students who are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or a master‡s degree program in engineering or computer sciences, electrical, mechanical, aerospace, or renewable energy engineering degree programs preferred.
This full-time internship is established to assist interns to gain project management skills, specialized training and personal development.
ICF is a global consulting services company of over 5,000 experts across 67 countries. It was started in 1969 as the Inner City Fund. The company combines unmatched expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future.
This program will take place in Denver, CO
This internship will provide you with the following perks:
- Practical work experience in engineering
- Great working environment
- Regular feedbacks
- Chance to attend company events
- Enhance technical research skills
- making smart decisions in complex
- Strong knowledge of renewable energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
To be eligible for this program, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have experience in developing and managing databases and data analysis
- Students must know SQL, Excel VBA, Microsoft Office, PVsyst, Matlab, Python and other basic software tools.
- Interns must have the ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance and ability to thrive in group solutions
- Candidates must have a willingness to dive into a new topic and learn as-needed to answer various technical questions
- Students must have strong intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn beyond what is required for daily tasks
- Ability to work with and understand technical concepts, while also being able to communicate them to varied audiences
- Applicants must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Students must have the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and a capability to prioritize tasks
- Interns must have strong time management skills
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted through the online portal of ICF.
Open until filled.