To provide students with work experience in the health industry, ICF is now offering an outstanding learning program named health science practice internship. The selected individuals will work part-time in ICF’s Fairfax-based office.
From researching a broad variety of scientific topics to solving problems, analyzing data and managing reports, this position will have a variety of responsibilities. Besides, pursuing this intern course will be beneficial for those who are considering the health profession.
During this program, all interns will obtain deeper knowledge, and develop confidence and experience of working in the healthcare settings.
ICF is an American multinational company providing consulting and technology services. It started its journey in 1969 as Inner City Fund. It was founded by a former Tuskegee Airman and three U.S. Department of Defense analysts to finance minority-owned businesses in Washington. With more than 5000 employees, the company is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.
It will be held in Fairfax, Virginia.
If you qualify for this role, you will get:
- Hands-on and learning experience
- Exposure of the health care industry
- Great working environment
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Meeting the eligibility criteria before applying is must:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, geology, environmental science, environmental engineering, public health, or related subject
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to demonstrate quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Exceptional research and writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills
- Written and oral communication skills, including experience with developing and delivering presentations and ability to effectively present information
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong outreach and self-motivation skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates are required to apply online.
The applications are currently open.