Honeywell which is a renowned American multinational conglomerate company is opening an opportunity for an intern position in its cybersecurity department. This position is for summer and exists in Tempe, AZ.
The primary purpose of this role is to help Honeywell in defending its organization’s cyber interests. Taking a part in this role will provide you invaluable professional and intercultural skills that prepare you to excel academically and professionally in Honeywell’s increasingly globalized world.
If you are passionate about using modern technologies, stopping hackers, and launching a career in cybersecurity, this role is only for you!
You must meet eligibility requirements before the closing date of the announcement.
Skills that will make you successful in this internship
- Experience with Cyber Security Processes / Systems / Tools
- Technical Knowledge of Network and Host-based Forensics
- Cloud Knowledge (Azure, AWS, MS Office 365)
- Automation Skills (Python, Shell, PowerShell)
- Motivated problem solvers with a strong sense of humor
How to Apply:
You can apply by filling up a Honeywell online form. You are required to attach a C.V./resume with the form. Your C.V./resume should be in doc, Docx, pdf or txt.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.