Do you find yourself fascinated by experience design and wondering how you can make a career out of it? Don‡t worry about it! Here is one of the fabulous opportunities of the year.
Bank of America is now seeking graduate students with the interest in experience design like you to be involved in its summer internship program that is based in different locations of the United States and Canada.
The Experience Design Graduate Summer Intern role will help you in taking the first step towards a career at Bank of America, where you will focus on projects within its digital platforms that empower customers to reach their financial goals in more intuitive, innovative, and time-saving ways.
The following requirements must be fulfilled by the applicants.
- Graduating with a Master‡s degree between Dec 2021-June 2021 in design, Service Design, Communication Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Psychology, Business Management, Computer Science, or related field.
- With a strong knowledge of the web and mobile app environments.
- Experienced with design tools like InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, or related software.
- With experience building prototypes.
- With a design portfolio that shows a range of creativity and well-rationalized solutions.
- With some experience and coursework directly related to Design Thinking and User-Centered Design research methods.
- With some coursework related to business and project management, analytics, and reporting.
How to Apply:
Applicants will have to apply online.
Applicants should apply no later than November 1, 2021.