The Walt Disney Company is commonly known as Disney. It is an American multinational entertainment and media conglomerate company. The company is headquartered at the Walt Disney Studio complex in Burbank, California. The organization is looking for young and innovative students in the company. The applicant is offered two different kinds of internship programs. One of the courses offered by the company is a content licensing MBA internship, and the other one is the ESPN business development and innovation MBA internship. The company intends to provide the internship program in an office environment. The student will gain relevant working experience and can gain practical knowledge. The company is intended to hire students who are detail-oriented with outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. The student must possess previous working experience in sales, business development, corporate strategy, and account management.
The individual, after grabbing any of the internship programs, is required to perform some of the essential tasks that include maintaining the data record-keeping, and some of the work is performed according to the type of internship being pursued. The student pursuing the content licensing MBA internship is required to utilize and summarize the research and data on performance, trends, and titles. The applicant was selected for the ESPN business development and innovation MBA internship that included participating and coordinating in the client meetings, recaps, and draft agendas with the external companies. The applicant must possess a general understanding of the current trends in the competitive landscape. The individual must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and PowerPoint. The student must create excellent PowerPoint presentations.
The Walt Disney company is commonly or well-known as just Disney. The organization is an American multinational entertainment and media conglomerate. The company is headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. The company was originally founded on October 16, 1923, by the brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the “Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio.” It is also operated under the name of the “The Walt Disney Studio” before officially changing its name to the Walt Disney Company in 1986. The company was established itself as the leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action television, film production, and theme parks.
The student, while applying for the internship program, is offered great benefits. The student is provided with paid time off, sick leaves, and competitive pay. The company offers a calm and composed working environment that allows students to complete the work without any distraction.
Content Licensing MBA Internship
- Assist in the United States and global licensing of the Disney content.
- Supporting the revenue targets of the company‡s entire portfolio.
- Provide the deal support from starting to end.
- Summarize and utilize the research and data on the performance, trends and the titles.
- Develop and explore the new licensing strategies and the revenue opportunities.
ESPN Business Development and Innovation MBA Internship
- Assisting with the development, identification of the business development opportunities, both externally and internally.
- Conduct the operational and financial due to the diligence process for the ongoing business development strategic and opportunities innovation partnerships.
- Closely track market trends and share the newsworthy headings to the assigned team.
- The company welcomes student of age 18 years.
- The student must be possessing the BA degree from the reputed college or university.
- The applicant must be possessing the MBA degree.
- The company is intended in hiring students who are detail oriented with outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- The student must possess the previous working experience in sales, business development, corporate strategy, and account management.
- The individual must possess the proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Power Point. The student must create excellent PowerPoint presentations.
The company intends to provide an internship program in the United States. The student must stay in the city in order to grab the position in the company.
Duration of Internship
The program offered by the company is for 10 weeks, and the student is required to commit 40 hours per week to the company.
How to Apply
The applicant is supposed to click on the link, which will be redirected to the new page. The applicant is required to submit the resume and related documents. The student can apply accordingly for any of the internship programs offered by the company.