Clifton Larson Allen LLP is eagerly finding interns who are bold, creative, curious, and can contribute as a Rotational Industry Intern within various offices of Clifton Larson Allen. This will be a part-time program that will begin in 2021.
If you participate, you can utilize your accounting educational background by assisting in some or all stages of an engagement or project. You will also be expected to assist and provide audit and tax services to clients in multiple industries for 2-3 weeks at a time.
At the completion of the program, you will be offered an opportunity to join CLA as a full-time employee. To be eligible, you must have or be working towards a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
Clifton Larson Allen LLP is a professional services firm headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With more than 5,000 people and 100 US locations, and a global affiliation, it is the eighth largest accountancy firm in the United States.
This internship exists in Los Angeles, CA.
The program is filled with many appealing perks like training, mentorship, extracurricular activities, meaningful work, appealing environment, and networking.
Check out the detailed Rotational Industry Internship’s eligibility criteria given below:
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards the achievement of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Achieving credit requirements to sit for the CPA exam.
How to Apply:
Please apply online.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.