Aptiv is currently recruiting creative, dedicated and hard-working candidates to work as user experience design interns within its Boston, MA-based office.
Selected interns will join the autonomous mobility product team and assist with delivering user experience. They will work closely with the product team of user experience designers, industrial designers, design technologists, product managers and of course users.
Working in this role with this company will help you acquire some valuable knowledge and abilities that can be used in the job market to get a good job or to survive in a challenging office environment.
Aptiv is a global technology company manufacturing auto parts of the vehicle. This company came into existence in 1994 as Automotive Components Group. The headquarters of this corporation is located in Dublin, Ireland.
The internship will happen in Boston, MA.
Through this program, interns will gain experience, soft skills and new opportunities within the tech industry. Here interns can easily find training, mentorship, regular feedbacks, and good connections that all make them ready for the professional workforce.
Meeting the eligibility criteria before applying is required:
- Currently enrolled in an MA/MS in human-computer interaction, cognitive human factors, or a related field
- Prior industry experience as a product designer intern/ user experience design intern or similar role
- Experience with interaction design and user experience design fundamentals
- Experience with conducting user research studies including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Applications must reach online.
The slot will remain open until the right candidates are found.