Anthropologie is now offering talented undergraduates with year-long placement in its highly selective PR internship program. This program with Anthropologie will be paid and based in an exciting location of the United Kingdom.
PR Year-long Internship will mainly focus on providing interns a valuable learning experience with the motive to help in their future endeavors. The selected candidate will join Anthropologie’s PR & marketing team, and perform various tasks and challenges.
He/she will also expand your knowledge horizon by learning about the behinds the scenes of Fashion PR, understanding how press and media work with brands and working on VIP or Customer events from start to finish.
Anthropologie is an American leading retailer of apparels and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It started its journey in 1992 when it was founded by Richard Hayne who is the president and CEO of the Urban Outfitters. Under the ownership of Urban Outfitters, this company is currently operating over 200 stores worldwide.
The United Kingdom will be the chief work station.
This program will be open for 1-year full time, from July 2020 until July 2021.
This internship will include the following benefits:
- Firstly, a competitive salary
- Access to an amazing discount on Anthropologie product
- Discount on both Urban Outfitters and Free People product
- Mentorship and guidance
- Training and learning opportunities
- Knowledge about the behinds the scenes of Fashion PR
- Fast-paced and fun environment
To be able to apply for this program, please meet the eligibility criteria first:
- Must be an undergraduate student at a UK University undertaking an accredited placement year.
- Must be available to work for 1 year.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
Open until filled.