Ancorp is calling talented, bright, and driven people to be actively involved in its drafting internship program. This is a part-time learning experience going to be held in Williston, FL.
With the support of the team, the drafting intern will create control, and maintain detailed models. He/she will also be required to assist the team in creating reference manuals and documents.
This drafting internship at Ancorp has the purpose of providing interns with not only education but also practical experience. Moreover, meaningful work experience will be provided to interns alongside mentorship and coaching from senior leaders.
ANCORP is a manufacturer of high and ultra-high vacuum chambers, valves, flanges, fittings, and other vacuum components. It is an American company based in Williston, FL.
The work station of this position will be based in Williston, FL.
Interns will get the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Great working environment
- Good projects
- Training, networking and learning opportunities throughout the duration.
The right candidate must have the following credentials:
- An active student involved in engineering/drafting type instruction
- GED, High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with CAD and 3D Modeling software, preferably Inventor
- Knowledge of manufacturing machining and fabrication processes is a plus
- Experience with design control and document control is a plus.
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their applications online.
The applications will remain open until the right candidate is not found.