Americans for Prosperity is now offering an exciting internship opportunity in Colorado, one of the largest and booming states of the United States. Colorado Interns will be an important part of AFP’s state operations, providing key support for the state director and deputy state director.
This internship will provide you invaluable experience working alongside some of the nation’s most influential policy advocates. To gain practical experience, interns will participate in educational and skill-enhancing seminars.
In addition to establishing friendships and a contacts list, interns will also have the chance to regularly attend events where they can meet and talk with the nation’s leading policy-makers and make valuable contacts that will last a lifetime.
Americans for Prosperity is a nonprofit libertarian and conservative political advocacy organization that works in the United States. This is one of the prominent conservative organizations of America.
This internship will take place in Colorado.
Interns will be paid for their wonderful work.
Read the eligibility requirements given below carefully
- Exposure to the legislative process and tracking legislation through tracking software
- Research experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Positive, goal-oriented outlook
- Willingness to learn and provide assistance as necessary
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, occasionally under strict deadlines
How to Apply:
In order to consider your candidacy, please apply online.
The application deadline is open.