Nike has an immediate need for interns, who have a creative mind and pleasing personality, for its operations team. This internship is located in Beaverton, Oregon. Pursuing Graduate Global Operations Internship at Nike will prove to be a great investment for your future career.
During this program, you will have exposure to a fast-growing environment; more specifically you will have the opportunity to work with various teams such as sourcing & manufacturing, demand & supply management, and operations & logistics.
There are minimum requirements that you must meet
- Graduation date of December 2021 or Spring 2021
- Background in business, finance, operations, supply chain, analytics, manufacturing, engineering, procurement, retail or related field preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, influence other teams, and leverage internal and external resources
- Comfortable with ambiguity with a bias for action
- Ability to decipher themes, make decisions, and tell stories from large datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to diverse audiences, including senior leadership
- Have a growth mindset, be inquisitive, and have a process orientated mindset
- Passionate about Nike products and the consumer
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The application deadline is open