Do you possess a talent for drawing, sketching, and painting? Are you planning to pursue a career as an illustrator? If yes, then this American Greetings’ Illustration Internship will help you break into this field with some experience and skills.
This is a paid internship experience that will be held in Westlake, OH. It will expect all selected candidates to perform some duties including assisting art dairector, program directors, working both individually and collaboratively with the creative team.
With this internship, you can test your skills by putting them to test, figure out what you want to do or not, and acquire meaningful working experience and essential tools for your resume.
American Greetings is an American greeting card company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. It is regarded as the world’s second-largest greeting card producer after Hall Mark Cards. It was established in 1906 by Jacob Sapirstein, a polish immigrant. The company’s core works include making greeting cards, electronic cards, part products, and etc.
The internship is all set to occur in Westlake, OH.
From this program, you can obtain:
- Competitive wage
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Great working culture
- Fun environment
- Flexible working hours
- Networking opportunities.
An ideal candidate must have the following credentials:
- Current illustration major
- A digital portfolio or website demonstrating excellent design and illustration skills
- A high level of proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of processes, print, and production a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and keen attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
Open until filled.