World Bank is delighted to offer its wonderful summer internship program for talented and highly motivated individuals. The primary purpose of this internship is to attract and recruit the best talent in the World. If you are keen to show your personality and demonstrate your expertise, then the World Bank would love to have you as an intern.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to countries of the world for capital projects.
The World Bank summer internship program will offer students an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development. This internship will allow individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
To be a part of this program, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D.’s degrees with plans to return to school full-time).
- Candidates must be Fluent in English
- Candidates must have Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
The Bank will pay an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, will provide an allowance toward travel expenses.
How to Apply:
All applications must be submitted via online.
- Ensure that you use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- Please make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection without any network/firewall restriction.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- You will be asked to upload the following documents such as curriculum vitae (CV), statement of interest, and proof of enrollment in a graduate degree.
- Each file should not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Please make sure that the filenames of the documents that you are attaching do not contain any special characters, such as â-<>&#â, etc. PDF files are the best files to upload.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email confirmation providing you with your application number.
All entries must be received no later than January 31, 2021