Virgin Galactic is currently seeking talented, self-motivated and bold people to serve as summer interns at Las Cruces, NM-office. This 12 weeks long program has been targeted to engage undergraduate and graduate students.
From finance to hospitality, the selected interns will work for different departments of Virgin Galactic. They will obtain hand-on experience, some new skills and the opportunity to work with exceptional executives, engineers, and other professionals.
The program will play an important role in shaping the foundation of your career and provide access to awesome perks like paid housing, monthly social events to connect with the people you work with, and fun and innovative place to work in.
Virgin Galactic is an American space flight company headquartered in Mojave, California. It has been providing suborbital space flight to space tourists and launches for space science missions since 2004.
Interns will work within Las Cruces, NM-based office.
This internship is for 12 weeks.
Interns will be provided following perks along with practical experience, real projects, mentorship and the opportunity to work with exceptional executives, engineers, and other professionals.
- Company-paid housing for the duration of the internship
- Monthly socials to connect with the people you work with
- Attend one of the world’s largest rocket competitions – Spaceport America Cup 2020
- Opportunities to meet other interns at Virgin Orbit and The Spaceship Company
Prospective students who wish to be considered for this internship should have the following credential:
- Currently enrolled in a nationally accredited university, pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, communications, finance, marketing, hospitality, IT, or another business-related field.
- A top-notch education including formal training, awards, internship experience, high GPA, a top of class student.
- A minimum of 3.5 GPA strongly preferred.
- Ideal candidates have will have completed at least their sophomore year by summer 2019, with significant coursework completed by the summer of 2020.
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
How to Apply:
Online applications are desired.
There is no deadline. The applications will remain to be accepted until the post is filled.