The University of Southern California is now providing an incredible international internship to undergraduates to live and intern in Asia for ten weeks during the summer. This event aims to promote understanding and develop quality relationships between the United States and Asia.
Global Fellows Internship Program covers several areas such as commercial, political, and cultural centers such as Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Taipei. It is a full funding program where students will gain the opportunity to develop international work experience in Asia.
The best part about this program is that all the selected candidates will have a chance to serve as ambassadors and representatives of the University of Southern California and the U.S.
All interns will have a chance to intern in Asia.
The program will run for 10 weeks.
This internship will provide housing, airfare, and international health insurance. Each intern will receive a stipend of approximately $1,700 – $2,700 depending upon the location to adequately cover basic expenses, such as food, local transportation, and cultural activities.
Candidates need to meet given eligibility criteria to be hired for this position.
- Must maintain good academic standing (Cannot participate if on university probation; SJACS records will confirm student status)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at USC
- Must graduate between December 2021 and May 2023
- Studying on-campus during the Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 semesters
- Holding valid passports through October 2021
- Must be available to attend pre-departure events (February 2, April 3 & May 4)
- Must be available between May 19 – July 26, 2021
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role, you can send your application online. It is required for all candidates to submit their supplement documents (current resume, stars report, personal essay, and two references) via connectSC.
Submit your application no later than December 4.