United Airlines is one the most coveted America’s airline companies and also a perfect platform for you to grow, earn and learn as you will be expected to handle tasks on your own and work in perfect sync with the company seniors.
As a participant of this program, you will be placed in Chicago, IL for three months and provided good pay rate.
To become a candidate in the United Airlines Intern program, an individual must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled full-time in an Aeronautical/Aerospace, Mechanical, Material Science or related engineering degree program
- Must have a minimum of 12 semester hours in core engineering course work
- Individual must be a rising junior (at minimum) when the internship begins
- Fall 2021 internships occur end of August/September – November, and interns are expected to be onsite during this time
- If relocation is required, students must be willing to relocate and pay for own housing. If needed, United will provide air transportation to/from internship location
- Work-related travel may be required, individuals must be able to travel without any restrictions
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- If you are a current United Airlines employee — please note that if you are selected for this opportunity, you may need to resign from your current role in order to fulfill this commitment
How to Apply:
To participate, you will have to fill a United Airlines online application form.
The application deadline is open.