Are you interested in exploring a career in finance? Unilever’s Finance Summer Internship opportunity has the training you need to get your career in finance underway. This is a full-time role that will work within Unilever’s Englewood Cliffs office.
The program is targeted toward introducing students to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers them the opportunity to contribute to business goals. As a participant, you will get a chance to work with great people and great brands that will make you proud every day.
To be selected for this internship, the applicants should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be current college Junior level student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Possess strong leadership competencies, and strong team and analytical skills
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have the ability to relocate and willingness to work across the US, specifically Greater New York City Area.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Have proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required; along with an overall level of expertise in MS Office environments.
- Have a passion to pursue a career in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry.
How to Apply:
All candidates can apply by completing Unilever’s simple online application form.
The application deadline is Nov. 3, 2019