In this role, interns will provide support to the team on various projects such as research, content creation, drafting marketing materials and communications, and will support UNICEF’s advocacy, education, and community building efforts generally.
Having an internship experience with UNICEF will not only boost your job resume but will add new skillset, up the confidence, and make you job-ready.
You’d be great in this role if you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Must be a current student enrolled in a college or university degree program
- Must be a highly motivated team player who enthusiastically embraces the mission of UNICEF and UNICEF
- Proficient in email technology (Microsoft Outlook is a bonus)
- Enthusiastic about creating resources, telling stories and drafting content
- Strong ability to convey a message using words, imagery or other supporting visuals
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, or other image editing software
- Media skills such as photography, videography, and video editing
- Proficient in social platforms: Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook (Sprout is a bonus)
How to Apply:
In order to submit your application, first, you will have to complete a UNICEF online form and attach your resume with it.
Open until filled