Want to enhance your knowledge and gain valuable experience in the field of education, science, or culture? If yes, then there’s no better place to get on track than an internship with Unesco. An internship at Unesco will provide the tools that you need to establish a successful career in your field of interest.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations based in Paris.
This internship program will offer you practical work in one of Unesco’s priority areas. Aside from helping you understand the Organization’s mandate, program, and main thrusts, it will also enhance your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments that can help you prepare for your future career.
You can apply for an internship if:
- You have completed your full-time university studies (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment; or
- You are enrolled in a graduate program (second university degree or Master’s degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- You have recently graduated with a university degree (first or second degree as defined above), within the last 12 months.
- You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
- You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French. Working knowledge of the other language (English or French) is an asset and may be required for internships in secretarial and assistantship assignments at the headquarters.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
How to Apply:
To participate in this internship program, applicants must submit an online form through the given link: https://en.unesco.org/careers/internships/candidatures/
- Have your motivation letter and résumé ready before filling out the application form. You only have one hour to finish the process.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory.
- You can only use either English or French in applying.
- You are allowed to submit only one application.
- Your application will be accessed by UNESCO managers around the world and will stay in our database for a period of six months.