Tiffany & Co. is now launching an executive internship program to provide top-level students with hand-on experience in the industrial engineering field. This internship will take place in Parsippany, New Jersey.
This program is designed to support the workforce support department through the application of core analysis & industrial engineering techniques. On the other hand, it can help you to further your knowledge while learning the rope of the industry through professionals.
For this mind-blowing role, you must be sophomore through senior college status in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, industrial technology, or a related field with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
Tiffany & Co. is a leading American jewelry company headquartered in New York, New York. It was founded in 1837 and now it has become a high-style global fashion icon with a reputation for the finest jewelry and accessory items.
Interns will be placed in Parsippany, New Jersey-based office.
Perks of this internship consist of networking opportunities with professionals in the field, company events, workshops, mentorship, a great work environment and location and many more.
If you fulfill the following requirements, you will be eligible to apply:
- Be sophomore through senior college status in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, industrial technology, or a related field with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Have excellent PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have strong analytical, research, and related skills
- Have a solid project, time, and self-management skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send their application through Tiffany & Co. online portal.
The application deadline is open until the post is filled.