The Jerusalem Fund, a leading educational and humanitarian non-profit organization, is now presenting wonderful internship programs (3 positions) for spring 2021. These internships will last from January 21 through May 21, 2021, in Washington, DC.
The programs will offer the opportunities to conduct research, develop writing and organizational skills, build valuable DC contacts, gain hands-on experience, and observe the extensive political and policy-related happenings in the metropolitan DC area.
You should meet the following criteria for applying for these internships
- Current undergraduate or graduate student with a major in international affairs, political science, middle east studies or related major (we accept compelling applications from humanities students as well, but they have to have relevant work/life experience)
- Availability for a minimum of 30 hours per week for the duration of the internship (required)
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Social Media)
- A professional and friendly demeanor; punctual, responsible
- Ability to work on a team and take direction
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Arabic language proficiency; at least two years at the college level (preferred)
- Experience working or studying in the region (preferred)
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter, resume, a brief writing sample on a topic related to the Middle East and/or the Palestinian issue, and one letter of recommendation to Lena Ibrahim, Program and Communications Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application will close on November 24, 2021.