With lots of opportunities of acquiring experience, learning and making relationships, T-Mobile’s Highschool Explorer Internship is at your doorstep. It is 8 weeks long learning program inviting graduating high school students and freshmen.
This course will let you gain working experience in various fields such as software development engineer, project management, automation systems engineer, business analyst, configuration management and information security analyst Unix system administrator.
Becoming a part of this program will give you the opportunity to join the digital technology team of T-Mobile with which you will work and learn various things that you can’t learn in any classroom. It is a beneficial experience that will keep you ahead in this competitive world.
T-Mobile is a telecommunication company founded in December 1999 by Deutsche Telekom. It is a subsidiary company of Deutsche Telekom, a German telecommunications company. With the headquarters in Bonn, Germany, T-Mobile is working in the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Poland, and the United States. It employs 52,000 people.
Frisco, Texas is the location for this role.
The program is an 8-week commitment.
Interns will be compensated through:
- Competitive salary
- Chance to intern in various field
- Good environment
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Candidates are expected to have:
- Must be graduating high school in Spring of 2021 and planning to pursue a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, information security, information technology, mathematics, project management, statistics, etc
- Must have a passion for learning and aren’t afraid to ask questions.
How to Apply:
You can apply online.
Open until the right candidates are found.