Swank Motion Pictures is currently looking to recruit bright and ambitious new interns for its associate developer team that works in St. Louis, Missouri office. It is a full-time internship.
In this position, interns will work closely with other developers, project managers, business analysts, and software testers. They will be responsible for writing new product features and enhancements, troubleshooting product functionality, and fixing software defects.
One of the hallmarks of the Swank Motion Internship experience is the access interns will receive the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to pursue a successful career and the opportunity to not only take part in but also to lead projects.
Swank Motion Pictures is one of the world’s largest non-theatrical distributors of motion pictures for public performance. It is working in the United States for a decade.
This intern will be placed in St. Louis, Missouri office
This program has wonderful perks for interns, like best tools and resources, healthy work-life balance and employee appreciation events and competitive salary, etc.
If you want to be considered for this role, then make sure you fulfill all the given requirements.
- .NET Application experience preferred using
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and practices
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for software development, demonstrated by learning and using technologies outside of the school curriculum.
- Must be able to assist team members in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure project completion
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Computer Science degree preferred
How to Apply:
You can apply by filling an online application form. It is required to attach your resume with the form.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.