Fossil Group is now giving emerging designers an opportunity to join one of its owned or licensed brands as a watch designer intern. This will be a paid intern course for which you must be ready to work 40 hours a week.
This program is looking to attract especially those students who possess a passion for design and fashion. Successful candidates will work with the team of professionals to obtain experience in research, ideation, and the full design process.
Overall, this internship is both an educational and fun experience where you will get lots of mentorship, training, and a chance to connect with your mentor, manager, and fellow interns.
Fossil Group is a fashion design and manufacturing company headquartered in Richardson, Texas. It was started in 1984 by Tom Kartsotis. The company owns well-known brands including Fossil, Relic, BMW, Michele Watch, Skagen Denmark, Misfit, WSI, and Zodiac Watches. It also manufactures licensed accessories for the most popular brands like Puma, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, DKNY, Diesel, and Kate Spade, etc.
Texas will be the location for this role.
From this program, you can surely expect these perks:
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Training and mentorship from the professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- And much more.
This program expects from you to have the following qualification and skills:
- Sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student currently enrolled in an accredited university majoring in industrial design or relevant studies
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Software skills: Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Mac OS, Solidworks and/or Keyshot
- Ability to produce strong hand sketches and computer-generated designs
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Refined presentation skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Sense for fashion and the ability to generate new product ideas.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
The applications are currently open.