Want to expand your engineering knowledge? Then you have come to the right place. NASA is now offering its Student Trainee (Engineering) – NASA’S Pathways Intern Employment Program which will provide students with the opportunity to explore NASA careers and gain developmental work experience.
NASA is an independent agency of the United States Federal Government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and aerospace research.
As a part of this internship, you will gain experience in fundamental and applied engineering research and development of microfluidic devices and lab-on-a-chip systems that support science and the search for life outside Earth.
Internship Eligibility Requirements:
To successfully fill this position, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a U. S. citizen or national
- Enrolled/accepted in an accredited educational institution with the expected completion date of degree requirements no earlier than one academic year from closing date of announcement (Fall 2021).
- Pursuing a graduate degree with a major in engineering, physical science, mathematics, life sciences, computer science, or another field of science at an accredited educational institution.
- Maintain enrollment at least half-time as defined by the institution
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.9 on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this position, you only need to submit your resume and answer a short series of NASA-specific questions.
The application is open until January 14, 2021