Do you want to utilize your summer breaks doing something productive? If so, join the Sonos Internship program. This internship is wonderful for students having leadership qualities and a willingness to work together.
This internship will all about to thrive together and work together in a team. The interns will be provided a project on which they will work under the guidance of senior. They need to be creative, collaborate and suggest new solutions to fit in this particular role.
By working with seniors, interns will get more creative ideas and boost their skills. Through the long discussions and group interactions, they will get a new perspective to analyze various situations as well as their solutions. And most importantly, interns will get to learn team-spirit.
Sonos is an American software company founded in 2002 by John MacFarlane. This company is based in Santa Barbara, California and is currently run by Patrick Spence. Sonos manufactures and develops smart speakers. They also work with significant voice assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri.
The internship program will occur in Boston, Santa Barbara, Seattle.
Interns will earn the following benefits:
- Encourages healthy risk-taking
- Learn teamwork concepts
- Learn conflicts resolution skills
- Build trust and strength
- Gaining new experiences
- Mentorship from the professionals
- Regular feedbacks
This internship is intended for those candidates who:
- Can plan, organize and orchestrate collaborative work across teams.
- Can communicate clearly and concisely in writing, through presentations and verbally, explaining technical or complicated concepts in simple ways across diverse audiences.
- Are able to establish relationships quickly across and beyond the People Team.
- Have experience building structure into how you work and what you create through things like documentation, scheduling, and taking high notes
- Are creative, try new things and embrace learning on the job.
- Are excited to identify needs on their own and suggest solutions.
How to Apply:
The application submission process is entirely online.
Applications are open until the post is vacant.