SNC-Lavalin Group is currently looking to hire enthusiastic and self-motivated interns for its environmental sciences group that is based in Houston, TX. This course is open for college students enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in a relevant field.
In order to assist technicians, engineers, planners, architects, surveyors or scientists, interns will complete technical tasks. Their other responsibilities will be to maintain records or files and perform various fieldwork assignments.
This internship will play an important role in developing professional skills like communication, teamwork, time management and confidence that are highly sought by the employers. Furthermore, you will understand the work that you may get in a full-time job.
SNC-Lavalin Group is a Canadian engineering company in Montreal, Canada. It has been dedicated to providing services related to engineering, procurement, and construction to various industries like mining and metallurgy, oil and gas, environment and water, infrastructure, and clean power. It was founded in 1911 and operates offices in over 50 countries with 50,000 employees.
The internship will be located in Houston, TX.
Interns will obtain:
- Guidance and mentorship from the professionals
- Great environment
- Training and learning sessions
- Valuable projects
- Networking and development opportunities
Applications need to meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- High school plus two years of specialized training such as is obtained in a vocational or technical school, or completion of an Associate’s degree program in a related technical field, or completion of the first two years in a four-year college or university technical program.
- Applicants must be currently be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in environmental science, natural resource management, wildlife and fisheries, marine biology, or similar program.
- Candidates pursuing a bachelor’s degree should be either a rising junior or senior and include their current GPA and summary of relevant coursework on their resume.
- Master’s degree candidates should also provide a summary of GPA and relevant coursework.
- Math skills and basic science skills are generally required.
- Computer skills required to enter data in spreadsheets or databases.
How to Apply:
Fill out an online application form and attach your CV with it.
Open until filled.