Are you competitive and looking for a summer opportunity to gain real-world experience while working with a leading publishing company? If the answer is yes of this question, then Simon & Schuster summer internship may be the great fit for you.
Simon & Schuster, Inc. a subsidiary of CBS Corporation is an American publishing company founded in New York City in 1924 by Richard Simon and Max Schuster.
The Simon & Schuster internship program offers students a chance to explore the world of book publishing with a behind-the-scenes learning experience. Based on their area of interest, interns will be placed within specific departments where they will be able to experience a day in the life, as they are immersed in the different aspects of the business. This internship is a paid, full-time program and will run for 8 weeks.
To be a part of this opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a full-time college student, in either an undergraduate or graduate program, to be considered.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for books and an eagerness to tell us about it
- A great attitude and desire to learn
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States after graduation; Completion of the application assumes eligibility to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
To participate in this internship program, you need to do register through the given link: https://cbs.avature.net/cbssscareers/Login?jobId=13198