This summer of 2021, cultivate new planning skills and test exist ones by applying for this program planner internship at Raytheon. This intern course is now going to be held in Marlborough, MA.
This post is designed for program planning & scheduling department and will be responsible for assisting the lead scheduler with schedule management and analysis and other program activities.
With the help of a mentor, interns will acquire meaningful work experience in a professional setting and also learn about how the Raytheon works. The skills, experience, and relationship gained through this program will help the intern have positive outcomes from their internship.
Raytheon is an American defense contractor and industrial company manufacturing weapons and military and commercial electronics. It was founded in 1922 in Cambridge, MA by Vannevar Bush, Laurence K. Marshall and Charles G. Smith. With over 67,000 employees and headquarters in
Waltham, Massachusetts, this company is working globally.
Marlborough, MA will be the chief location for this role.
The following things will be provided as perks:
- The fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Great working environment
- Real projects.
The right candidate will have the following credentials:
- Proficient with MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be a college junior, senior, or graduate student by Fall 2021
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Experience with Microsoft Project (or similar project scheduling software)
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Organizational, prioritization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of management
- Ability to deliver customer-focused solutions.
For this post, U.S. Citizenship is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The applications will remain open until the slot is filled.