PETA Foundation is now inviting eligible candidates to come and join its wonderful Law Internship program. This program is aimed at providing attorneys at the PETA Foundation with assistance on a wide range of legal issues.
Upon joining this opportunity, you will get to work with staff members to sharpen your skills as an animal rights activist, help raise awareness about animal rights through public outreach, improve yourself with in-office training and seminars, enjoy delicious vegan lunches, and so much more!
It is a four weeks long program that will be based in Los Angeles, CA. For this program, Remote locations will also be considered.
For this role, all interested candidates should possess the education and experience given below.
- 3L or rising 3L student or J.D. with up to three years of legal experience
- Experience in animal law, administrative law, environmental law, and/or criminal law desired
- Superior legal research and writing skills
- Proven ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Supportive position vis-à-vis PETA’s philosophy and the ability to professionally advocate PETA’s positions on issues
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization
How to Apply:
You can apply for this position by sending a letter of interest, resume, transcript, legal writing sample, and list of three professional references to Jared Goodman, Director of Animal Law, at JaredG@petaf.org.
The application deadline is on a rolling basis.