OECD is now encouraging well-qualified and passionate students from diverse backgrounds to participate in its internship located in Paris, France. This program is based on different fields ranging from communications, media & public relations, management, finance, HR and IT.
OECD Internship Program has a motive to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. The internship will run for one to six months on a full-time basis.
During the program, interns will work on projects linked to the strategic orientations of the secretary-general and support the corporate functions of the organization.
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development is commonly known as OECD which is an intergovernmental economic organization headquartered in Paris, France. This organization, founded in 1961, works to build better policies for better lives.
Interns will be held in Paris, France.
Internships at the OECD usually last between one and six months. The candidates are required to work 40 hours per week.
Interns will not be provided salary however they will get the OECD grants that are a contribution to living expenses of 702 Euros per full month.
To be able to apply for this program, you met the give eligibility criteria:
- Full-time student in a discipline related to the work of the OECD.
- International experience through studies, internships or professional activities would be an asset.
- Solid quantitative and computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by academic success and professional achievements.
- Strong interest in the work of OECD in promoting international co-operation.
- Ability to plan and conduct research independently.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work effectively on the basis of general instructions, with the capacity to priorities tasks, often according to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural and team-oriented environment and to adapt to changing working methods and technologies.
- Very good drafting and communication skills.
The applications are available for students from non-OECD member countries.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
Applications must be submitted by February 2, 2020.