If you are fascinated about building and repairing of machines and tools, join this Nissan Mechanical Engineering Internship that will prove one of the great benefits of your life. This is a full-time internship that is located in Farmington Hills, MI.
The program will provide interns with many gratifying benefits such as foundational knowledge, a chance to learn to articulate ideas clearly and develop strong relationships through training, mentorship, and ongoing feedback.
Basic eligibility criteria for this vacancy
- Must be currently enrolled in school
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong interest in automotive engineering – developing the best cars & trucks on the market
- Must be able to function autonomously in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to communicate clear recommendations and feedback to other engineers
- Must be interested in learning how to unite engineering know-how with real-world machine performance and product attractiveness
- Strong multitasking, team-collaboration, and organizational skills are a plus
- Must be able to work full-time during term
- Must possess a valid United States’ driver’s license
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications online.