NFLPA or National Football League Players Association needs amazing candidates. The company is offering an internship program to eligible candidates. The goal of the internship program is to provide on-the-job training to the students which will help them in career preparation. The applicant will be offered work experience who is interested in working in the sports industry. The candidate will learn new things in the office environment and the field. The interns in the NFLPA are limited to working for 27.5 hours per week. The internship offered by the company is paid and the candidate will be paid an hourly stipend of $15. The applicant selected for the program is required to pay for parking or commuting costs. The company does not offer housing assistance, and no person is allowed to ask for it. The company consists of different departments in which the candidate can be employed, according to interest and requirement. The company intends to offer different kinds of internships in various areas, which can be done to provide help to aspiring students. The applicant can gain the skills and other working knowledge in the company. The student can be part of the company and can add the experience in a resume for future use. The company is hiring students who are older, which means the age must be more than 18 years. The institute wants to hire applicants who are entering their senior or junior year of study in an undergraduate program. The company can also hire someone who is enrolled in a graduate program or law school.
The applicant once enrolled in the program needs to perform some duties that are based on the type of department in which the candidate is hired. Some of the common tasks assigned to the student include helping in the planning of the Pro Bowl, Collegiate Bowl, and Rookie Premiere. The person is also required to make arrangements for travel and transportation accommodations for staff, players, and for those who will attend the meetings. The person must be eligible and must know how to communicate effectively with team members. The applicant must be well aware of the latest technology and must effectively deal with the computer software. Different departments in the company tend to satisfy different goals and enhance the relationship among different players, staff, and partners and will bring awareness to the services of NFLPA. The applicant must complete the tasks on time and before the given deadline. The candidate required for the program must be innovative, hard-working, and brilliant. The person must stay available in the United States to successfully carry out the program.
The National Football League Players Association, or NFLPA, is a labor union that represents National Football League Players. The NFLPA has its headquarters in Washington, DC. The association is led by President J.C. Tretter and executive director DeMaurice Smith. The company was founded in 1956, the NFLPA is the second oldest labor union of the four main professional sports leagues. It was established to provide the players with formal representation to negotiate the compensation and the terms of a collective bargaining agreement. The association is a member of the AFL-CIO, which is the largest federation of unions in the United States.
The applicant interested in working as an intern in the company is eligible for the benefit programs. Some of the common benefits include paid time off, sick leaves, compensative payment, a chance to meet other team members, build a team network, and an opportunity to gain practical working experience. The student is eligible for the benefit as soon as the student joins the internship program.
- Collaborate across all the departments within the company.
- Ensure the work is completed before the deadline.
- Monitor NFL leagues trends, news, and updates.
- Create presentation decks, spreadsheets, and memos for the executive staff to use for speaking negotiations and engagements.
- Providing research support to the Deputy Managing Director and Executive Director.
- Supporting human resource department in identifying ideas to improve the NFLPA operations.
- Supporting former players‡ department staff.
- Provide help to assistant director.
- Assist with the database management system.
- Assisting with administration-related projects.
- Updating key club documents.
- Assisting departments with agent termination letters, standard representation agreements, and all certified agents.
- Perform general office duties.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the senior member.
- A person above the age of 18 is eligible for the internship program.
- The organization is accepting applications from applicants who entered their senior or junior year in an accredited college or university.
- The applicant must possess an interest in the sports industry.
- The company can also hire someone who is enrolled in a graduate program or law school.
- The applicant must be brilliant enough to carry out the internship program.
- The candidate must be diligent, innovative, and resourceful.
- The applicant must possess a great understanding of Microsoft Office that includes all the computer-related software.
- The applicant must possess strong communication skills both verbal and written form.
- The candidate must possess the ability to learn new things quickly in a fast-paced working environment.
NFLPA is searching for an intern in the United States. The applicant interested in pursuing the internship program must stay in the states. The program offered by the company is not for remote positions. The person who is interested to pursue the internship program must come to the office or in the field.
Duration of Internship
The company is offering the internship program for nine successful months. The applicant is required to work for 27.5 hours per week. The student selected for the program cannot leave the program in between, once enrolled the applicant is required to complete the internship program.
How to Apply
The student interested in pursuing the internship program needs to enroll in it, this can be done by clicking on the below-mentioned link. The details entered by the applicant must be updated and accurate, any mistakes in the application form will not be considered for the role. The candidate must be well prepared beforehand to possess the interview process and the internship program.