Naval Criminal Investigative Service is now inviting applications for its NCIS Honors Internship Program. This is both a full-time and part-time program that will run for a minimum of 16 weeks and a maximum of 18 weeks at various NCIS offices worldwide.
NCIS Honors Internship Program is a wonderful learning experience dedicated to providing educationally related work assignments for students in a non-pay status. Hire will be assigned to functional areas such as criminal investigations, administrative services, acquisitions, and criminal intelligence.
Naval Criminal Investigative Service is the civilian federal law enforcement agency of the U.S. Department of the Navy. It is dedicated to investigating felony crime, preventing terrorism and protecting secrets for the navy and marine corps.
This program is available in various NCIS offices worldwide.
Interns will work 16 to 18 weeks.
This is an unpaid program however interns will get flexible hours, training, mentorship, meaningful experience and opportunity to work in different locations.
To qualify for this wonderful opportunity, you need to fulfill all the requirements:
- U.S. citizenship
- Enrolled not less than half time in a baccalaureate or graduate degree program at the time of application and the time of internship
- Must be considered a college junior or higher at the time of internship
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Favorable completion of criminal history checks and credit checks 3
- Favorable review of T3 investigation and submission for a secret clearance
How to Apply:
Candidates must send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter annotating what position(s) you are applying for (maximum of 3)
- Resume (1-3 pages).
- Essay (1 page) describing background, interests, objectives, and motivation for participating in the internship program
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from a faculty member)
- College transcripts
- Written statement by your school internship sponsor
- NCIS Background Security Questionnaire for Interns
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
The last date to apply is February 1, 2020.