National Security Agency (NSA) is pleased to offer an outstanding and substantive internship program for the nation‡s best and brightest high school students looking forward to participating in a work experience program during their senior year.
HSWS Internship is a highly competitive program where students will gain work experience in business, computer, engineering, manufacturing, construction, graphic arts, Chinese language, and Russian language.
This is a paid program that will take place in Denver, CO.
The eligibility for this role requires that the candidates:
- Must be 16 years of age by 31 December 2021
- Must be eligible to be granted a security clearance.
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Unweighted GPA of 2.5 or higher is preferred
- Must be a High School Junior
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must complete at least two business or technical computer course prior to the completion of the junior year.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply online.
Your application must be submitted by October 31, 2021