Motor Trend Group’s Production Assistant Internship is a wonderful opportunity for students to learn while gaining practical experience. This program targets to deliver realistic glimpses into the professional life.
This post is for assisting with pre-production and wrap in the office. Hired will work full-time within El Segundo-based office. Some of the essential duties of this role will be to assisting, maintaining and creating schedules and taking notes during pre-production meetings, etc.
From mentorship to networking, the benefits of this program will vary. Candidates, who have 1-3 years previous experience in video or television production, or equivalent education and experience, will do well in this position.
Motor Trend Group is a media company which is formerly known as Source Interlink Media and TEN: The Enthusiast Network. It is working as a subsidiary of Discovery, Inc. and Source Interlink. This company came into existence in 2007 and it is headquartered in El Segundo, California.
The internship will be based in El Segundo, CA.
What is in it for you?
- Fast-paced and fun working environment
- Mentorship and guidance
- Training and learning
- Career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Candidates must meet certain criteria in order to be selected:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in video or television production, or equivalent education and experience
- Strong command on project details, self-motivated and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Baseline understanding, interest, or experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times
- The ability to sit for a prolonged period of time and view the computer screen.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an online application form given at the company’s career site and upload your resume and a cover letter.
Open until filled.