MGM is now granting students a chance to experience working in the field of hospitality in a short period of time through its amazing internship. This paid internship will run for 10 weeks in Robersonville, Mississippi.
This program targets to hire talented undergraduate and graduate students with a strong interest in the hospitality industry. It will help interns understand MGM Resorts International’s operation and its working culture.
Some of the best perks of this program will include the opportunity to attend resort knowledge days, a learning series, learning and development opportunities, mentorship and training.
MGM Resorts International is an American hospitality and entertainment company involving hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife, and retail offerings. It is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and has 83,000 employees. The company is counted in one of the World’s Most Admired Companies.
Robersonville, Mississippi is the main location.
It is 10 weeks long program.
Interns will get:
- Competitive salary
- A learning series
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mentorship and training
- Networking opportunities.
To be considered, you have these qualifications and skills:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited college or university.
- Currently, hold and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on the United States 4.0 scale.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Candidates must have current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
How to Apply:
Applications must reach online.
Open until filled.